- Wind Advisory for Addison County, Vermont
- Wind Advisory issued May 25 at 4:05PM EDT until May 26 at 12:00AM EDT by NWS
- Effective: Thursday, May 25, 2017 at 4:05 p.m.
- Expires: Friday, May 26, 2017 at midnight
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL MIDNIGHT EDT TONIGHT...
The National Weather Service in Burlington continues the the Wind
Advisory, until midnight EDT tonight.
* Locations...Eastern Chittenden, Eastern Addison and Rutland
Counties in Vermont.
* Hazards...Strong gusty winds.
* Winds...East 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 50 mph.
* Timing...Strongest winds will occur through 8 PM today.
* Impacts...Isolated power outages and downed trees are possible.